Accelerating Startups By Building Data-Driven Businesses
blitzar is a seed stage startup accelerator that leverages the expertise of the Greater Washington, D.C. Region, namely data collection, continuous improvement and quick adaptation. We believe that leveraging data— and not just building for its own sake — is a way startups can be more resource efficient and increase their probability of success. In addition to an elite advisor list, startups will be provided with world-class growth coaches and have access to some of the great companies in the world. blitzar runs one, three-month accelerator program a year for a group of 3-6 startups selected from a highly competitive application pool. Startups receive an equity investment, free office space, and additional benefits.
blitzar invests in high-growth startups with a focus on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
blitzar invests in five companies per program. This means a concierge, white glove experience. We focus all of our time, energy and network on you.
Deal Terms & Perks:
- A cash investment in exchange for nominal common stock equity.
- A potential for follow-on capital from the blitzar network of investors.
- Access to developer interns.
- Deals and perks from software vendors.
- Support from the blitzar team and network of advisors and mentors.
Who can apply to blitzar?
Everyone is encouraged to apply!
- Team is the #1 factor. We are looking for complete and formidable teams.
- blitzar invests in companies at a variety of stages, from concept to post-revenue to profitable. Preferable companies are post-product/post-revenue. We also invest in pre-product/pre-revenue companies.
- You can be from anywhere, but:
- blitzar is an intensive program, and you are required to be full-time, in residence at blitzar for the duration of the program.
- blitzar takes place in the greater Washington, D.C. region and online Globally.
- Each cohort is 12 weeks long and intensive.
- We invest in three horizontals: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science.
- blitzar Batch 1
- Application Opens: July 14, 2020
- Program Dates: Oct – Dec, 2020
Want to learn more? Sign up for Office Hours!
Questions? Contact [email protected]